Breast cancer is now a common problem in women and this is because of the poor diet and an unhealthy lifestyle. Genetic factors also matter but the only way to reduce the risk of such life-threatening disease is adding good foods to your diet. For breast cancer awareness, many of the health institutes give programs, but it depends how much you follow it.
For good breast health, there are various tips like self-examination, wearing cotton clothing, massage and many more but the most important is to have the right food for the good breast health.
Breast cancer means lots of medicines and lots of wastage of time and money but nowadays the task became easier, Canadian pharmacy for those who are going through such disease and are dependent on medicines, they provide all the prescribed medicines at your doorsteps and the discounted price.
Here are a few foods that one should add in their daily diet to reduce the risk of breast-related issues:
- Plant-Based Protein– To prevent breast cancer development it is very important to add plant-based protein instead of meat. From where we can have it, so here is the protein powerhouse, lentils, and legumes. Containing the fiber, folic acid, iron and lots of antioxidants they are to be picked first when you want good breast health.
- Oily Fish– High in omega-3 and vitamin D, oily fish is considered as a good choice when it comes to breast health. Omega-3 in oily fish is responsible for stopping blood vessels from growing within a tumor as it has potent anti-angiogenic effects. Herring, sardines, mackerel, anchovies are some that you can add in your diet.
- Turmeric-The important spice in the kitchen as well as in the food, turmeric is very effective breast health. There is a link between cancer and the turmeric according to the research. Turmeric contains the active compound curcumin which helps in arresting the spread of cancer. Not only has this had it also worked well in reducing the toxic effects of the chemotherapy. So it’s not bad to add an extra pinch of turmeric to your daily diet.
- Flax Seeds– Good for heart and brain and a good source of omega-3 flax seeds are also very effective in breast health. They are also rich in lignin. Lignin in flax seeds is found to be very effective in fighting breast cancer. If you want to add the flax seeds in your diet then go for the actual seeds instead of flaxseed oil.
- Cruciferous Vegetables– These vegetable are rich in vitamin A and C. you can add cabbage, cauliflower, collard greens to your diet. These veggies are also a good source of phytochemicals, and these are very helpful in fighting against cancer. Not only reducing the risk of cancer these vegetable are also found to be effective in breast cancer survivors to prevent returning of it again.
Just adding these foods can help you in having healthy breasts, so add these in your daily diet and healthy breast beautifies your personality.