When too much uric acid is produced in the bloodstream then the problem is known as hyperuricemia and when it is collected in the form of crystals in the joint resulting in gout. Gout can be in different joints of the body. Even smaller joints are affected by it.
When a person suffers from gout the pain sometimes goes higher and is unbearable for the person. For treating the gout pain old remedies are more effective, but because of new technologies and doctor’s touted new remedies, these old ones went out of vogue.
Many of the medicines people use to have at home on the regular basis to deal with the gout pain. Canadian Pharmacy Online store from where you can have such medicines at your doorstep on an emergency. But slowly the old remedies that grandma uses for the gout pain is now becoming popular.
Some of the popular home remedies are:
- Ice– Applying ice to the affected area can help you to reduce the pain. Applying it for the 10-15 minutes on the affected area can work as defensive. In starting the patient feel different but nothing is worse than the gout pain
- Epsom Salt- It is available in every grandma’s kitchen. When the gout pain affects the big toe then soaking it in the Epsom salt reduces the pain. it contains magnesium and raising it can help your heart and circulation. It also lowers the blood pressure and helps to flush away the toxins. Relaxing your mind and soaking your feet can helps in reducing the gout pain to the extent.
- Take the ibuprofen to reduce the pain and if you are not having it at home then you can order from the online store.
- Joint Exercise– Doing light joint exercise can make the joint to move freely that helps in reducing the pain. Exercise can be done 1-2 times per day.
- Vitamin-C– Vitamin c is very good for the joints so eating strawberries and seeds, nuts help in neutralizing the uric acid. Berries also contain the magnesium and potassium.
- Water-Drink water in the abundant helps in flushing the toxins and dilute the uric acid level. Water also helps in reducing the gout pain.
- Apple Cider Vinegar– Apple cider vinegar is very much helpful in gout pain. It is a very old timer home remedy. One can take the 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with the 2 tablespoons of organic honey can help in reducing the gout pain. The pain of gout will start to subside within a few hours.
Gout pain is not an inevitable issue by the home remedies it can be overcome and be treated well. When you make the body healthy your muscles get stronger and these muscles help in making the joints stronger and in gout, it helps in reducing the pain also. Be healthy and strong and keep your joint strong to face the world.